If someone produced a version of ‘Inside Out’ about me, Anxiety would be the queen of my mind. The three weeks I’ve had in NYC have been very turbulent, on the inside.
A friend of Brad’s, who hails from Melbourne, recommended “Little Collins”. It’s a small Aussie coffee shop paying homage to the coffee culture & bustling street of Melbourne. It did remind me a little bit of home but that façade fell apart quickly when I heard someone exclaim, “What the hell is a flat white?”.
I have done underwhelmingly little since I’ve arrived and this is mostly because I was totally knocked down by this zombie virus that Sydney kindly gave me as a loving departure gift. Safe to say that any flight where your vocal cords feels like they have been ripped out can easily be the worst 22-hour flight ever…
I rarely write reviews but after using The Body Shop’s ‘Ginger Scalp Care’ shampoo for a while I’ve found myself recommending it to any human who will stop and listen. I never used to get dandruff however, about a year ago, it began appearing like a constant stream of unwanted party guests. Before finding this little bottle of bliss, I went through about six other shampoos hoping that it would do the trick. You can bet a lot of research went into those six too, but nothing helped. So, this is the only one that’s worked for me and that’s why it is the perfect shampoo.
It’s been just over a month since coming back from my Hawaii adventure! Brad and I chose to go to Hawaii as it was a halfway point between Sydney and NYC. I’ve always been about the hustle bustle of the city (excl. Jeju Island), but I love being away from the city (the irony!), so this was one of my first real holidays.
Hawaii is not your one-off holiday destination. Despite my freaky Excel-sheet travel plan preparedness, I totally underestimated the sheer size of it and what you’re able to do there. It’s a wonderful place that you could return to again and again, and still experience new things each time.
This is not a postcard. Diamond Head Lookout @ Honolulu, Oahu
I am having a hell of a writer’s block for one of my final assignments ever for uni and thought “what’s a better way to kick away writer’s block than procrastinating?”.
There’s been a weird gap since my last post, so here’s the obligatory recap. Brad and I have been tackling ‘long distance relationship’ since September 2014 and…well…it’s something else. In the last 8 months, I’ve cried buckets of tears (literally — you can ask people and dogs), have thrown my phone across the room and have been revitalised by snail mail.
I made my first Peppermayo order last November, and since then I’ve made an order every 2-3 months. And as much as I do love the vibrant personality of the brand and some items they stock — sometimes the item I receive are very much “hit or miss”. I’m more careful when I order now, because I’ve bought a few dresses I don’t think I’ll ever wear. Anyway, I recently bought this lovely white summer dress and thought I would write some thoughts!
This is easily one of the favourite t-shirts ever. I bought this tee when I was Melbourne back in August and loved it instantly when I first saw it.
2014 has been so bumpy that I’m ready for it to be over. Can we just end the year in September?
I always happen to buy a few extra slogans when I’m making bulk orders, but I’ve finally found some time to sell them. I purchase extras as I know there are KISSmes out there who aren’t able to make the tight payment deadlines, weren’t in the right space to purchase, or maybe wasn’t even a KISSme yet. It is for this reason that I will only sell an item each per person. This only applies to the slogans in this post; the conditions of sale for items sold in the future may change.
Some Knick Knacks
- Paypal only.
- I am not responsible for lost post.
- I am shipping from Sydney, Australia
- Please make sure you pay the Paypal Fee. If you do not have the option to pay the Paypal Fee, please make sure you use http://thefeecalculator.com to calculate your additional fee.
- If you would like registered shipping, note that pricing will increase from the stated price (include request in comments). I do not do express shipping.
- If your package gets returned to me, you must pay for additional shipping fees to get it back to you.
- I am not making a profit from this (maybe like $2? But mostly to cover my ass so I don’t make a loss on fees and crazy shipping rates). I am selling for the reasons stated above.
- Listed items are all new and never been used before.
- I don’t bite. If you ask nicely, I will be happy to dance. :)
- You can get in touch through commenting below or @canityo (Twitter), yunahadores [at] gmail [dot] com (Email), canityoADORES (Rocketboxx)